Colleton Software Approach to EMS Billing Services
Colleton Software has conducted business exclusively in the Emergency Medical Service industry since 1994. We have maintained billing services for our clients since 1996. Many of our clients have been long term clients for over 15 years
Colleton Software utilizes the latest technology in our billing and collection department. Our automated processes are combined with a professional staff to guarantee your organization the best possible organization to represent you in billing and collection matters.
- Same day billing on most claims, others are processed within 48 hours as mandated by the payer
- Our billing services are complaint with Medicare.
- Experience in navigating insurance and government payment processes
- Colleton reduces operational cost and overhead expenses.
- Comprehensive Billing and Payment Service in a paperless environment
- All billing services are conducted in our corporate offices. Nothing is outsourced or sent overseas. All services for software and billing are provided from the same location
- Electronic claims submissions to Medicare and all insurance carriers that accept EDI.
- HIPAA and Medicare compliant
- Detailed insurance questionnaire for all private patients
- Toll free number and email access for patients
- Provider enrollment and maintenance for various insurance companies
- Research outstanding claims
- Documentation reviewed for context, completeness and compliance
- Customized reports available. Reports are available weekly or by request at any time. Reports submitted to Bertie County include posted deposits, patient account summary, and incomplete call list, pending revenues and collection summaries.
- We handle all legal inquiries and responses by lawyers for information
- Calls are received daily and processed each day. We do not wait until the end of the month to process your calls. This allows for a steady stream of
- All calls are received electronically. There is no need for paper print outs, mailings or duplicate work that slows down collection times or employee efficiency.
- Detailed reports outlining deposits made by Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance and Patient Payment
- Monthly reports are provided for categorization of charges, write offs, Medicare allowable write offs and pending payment reports
Colleton Software’s MICS Data Collection product works seamlessly with our billing services.